Monday, April 19, 2010

Still Here

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but I've actually run out of things to say at the moment. While I was heavy on keeping up with the "every Monday" schedule, it's just become impossible recently. I'm still committed to the site and as things come to mind I'll post them (suggestions are more than welcome!).

With the upcoming "Brightest Day" series looking so promising, I'm pretty sure I'll have some material to work with in the coming weeks.

Just wanted to let you know I'm still here, still reading a comics as I can, and still thinking of things to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you've got nothing else, you could tell us how the yard sale went.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you have done either of these already or not but how about making a list of the smartest men (or women) in the comic book universe? Or you could do a list of the best/worst villians.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin