|Random pic from the web--but the right size box|
I'm an avid comic book collector and unfortunately I have a tendency to buy too many books sometimes. I've been selling a lot of stuff on Amazon.com lately, but I have a box of comics sitting here that needs a good home. So that's what we're giving you the chance to win: absolutely free, a box full of Marvel and DC comics!
How do you enter? That's simple:
1. Go to our Facebook page
2. Click "Like".
3. Wait and see if you've won!
Around July 31, 2011 we'll put our list of followers into a randomizer program, hit enter, and take the first name that pops up!
Tell a friend though, and here's why: If we reach 30 followers, I'll throw another box of comics into the mix so that gives you 2 chances to win!
Now to the FAQs:
1. What comics are in the box? Different ones, but all Marvel and DC. I will do my best to have absolutely no repeats in any of them. Most are from the past 3 years. You might even find a complete run of an "event" like Blackest Night or Siege!
2. Can I request a particular title? Afraid not. I'm packing that box full of goodies though, so you should find something you like.
3. How many comics will I win? As many as I can safely pack into the USPS $10 shipping box. I estimate around 20 or so, but it could be many more.
4. What does it cost to enter? Nothing. There's no cost to you at all. I just want to get more readers heading our way and Facebook seems like a great way to start.
5. How many chances do I get to win? One per "like", but for every 30 "like"s we get I'll throw out another box of comics. If we get 60 likes, there will be 3 boxes of comics given out which means you now have 3 chances of winning!
6. Are they bagged and boarded? Nope, but they're free!
7. Why would you do this? I just wanted a chance to give something back to the folks who take the time to read this blog. It's a contest all month long, so get on in there! I'm giving away an early-bird prize when the "likes" reach a certain number, so enter quickly and you might win another great comic-book-related gift while you wait!
It's our birthday, but thank you for reading our blog! Jump on in here and get a chance at some free comics!